Though the weather may change from season to season, there are a few skincare tips that you can use year-round to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. Here are our favorite tips for keeping your skin healthy and beautiful all year round:
1. Use gentle products
Use a gentle, non-abrasive face cleanser that is free of harsh chemicals and fragrances. When you’re in the shower or bath, use warm—not hot—water to prevent irritation.
2. Use oils
Oil-based products like argan and jojoba can help make your skin supple and soft. Apply a few drops of your chosen oil onto your fingertips and massage it into your skin.
Perform a gentle exfoliation using a facial scrub once or twice a week. Doing this will help remove dead skin cells and unclog your pores.
4. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate
Drinking enough water throughout the day is key for keeping your skin looking its best. Remember to aim for the recommended 8 cups of water a day.
5. Wear sunscreen
Choose a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF that covers both UVA and UVB rays, and apply it every day—even on cloudy days.
These five tips can help you enjoy consistently beautiful skin all year round. Follow these suggestions and you’ll reap the rewards of glowing, hydrated skin all year round.
What products should I use for glowing skin?
1. Facial Cleansers: Using a gentle, non-irritating cleanser that is specifically designed for your skin type (oily, dry, normal, combination, sensitive) is essential for glowing skin.
2. Exfoliants: Exfoliating your skin on a regular basis helps to remove dead skin cells and other impurities that can make your skin appear dull.
3. Moisturizers: Moisturizers help to protect and nourish your skin, giving it a healthy and glowing appearance.
4. Masks: Masks can help to nourish, exfoliate and brighten the skin.
5. Sunscreen: To protect your skin from sun damage, use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
6. Vitamin C Serum: Vitamin C serums help to reduce age spots, uneven skin tone, and wrinkles, and promote a healthy, glowing complexion.
What products are good for natural glowing skin?
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has many antioxidants that nourish the skin and boosts its natural glow.
2. Vitamin C Serum: Antioxidants can help fight off the damaging free radicals that cause skin damage while repairing and restoring the skin’s natural glow.
3. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera contains many vitamins, minerals, and other antioxidants that help protect the skin and stimulate new cell growth.
4. Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil is rich in fatty acids, which helps improve skin elasticity and helps prevent wrinkles.
5. Honey: Honey is packed with antioxidants and antibacterial properties that help keep skin radiant and healthy.
6. Avocado: Avocado is high in healthy fats, which helps keep skin supple and hydrated. It also contains Vitamin E and other antioxidants that can help protect it from sun damage.
7. Green Tea: Green tea is rich in catechins, a type of antioxidant that helps protect the skin from premature aging and sun damage.
8. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is a great moisturizer and helps keep skin balanced by regulating sebum production.
What are the best natural skin care products?
1. rosehip oil
2. jojoba oil
3. shea butter
4. argan oil
5. coconut oil
6. aloe vera
7. minerals from the dead sea
8. avocado oil
9. green tea extract
What ingredients should I look for in natural skin care products?
1. Organic Oils (Olive, Coconut, Jojoba, Sunflower, etc.)
2. Herbal Extracts (Aloe, Chamomile, Calendula, Licorice, etc.)
3. Natural Waxes (Carnauba, Beeswax, Soy Wax, etc.)
5. Essential Oils (Lavender, Geranium, Orange, etc.)
6. Plant Butters (Shea, Cocoa, Mango, etc.)
7. Natural Preservatives (Neem Oil, Vitamin E, Lactobacillus, etc.)
8. Natural Sunscreen Agents (Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, etc.)
9. Plant-Based Extracts (Sea Buckthorn, Acai, White Tea, etc.)
10. Sea Salt and Minerals (Dead Sea Salt, Magnesium, etc.)
What are the benefits of using natural skin care products?
1. Nourish and Hydrate Skin: Many natural skin care products are packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids to nourish and hydrate the skin. Natural and organic ingredients can nourish and replenish the skin’s barrier and moisture levels to keep skin looking and feeling healthy.
2. Reduce Toxins: Natural skin care products are free of potentially irritating and toxic substances like parabens, phthalates, SLS, and SLES that can be found in many commercially available skin care products. This can help reduce the number of pollutants that can damage the skin’s protective barrier and cause irritation and premature aging.
3. Support The Environment: Natural skin care products avoid synthetic ingredients that can be potentially harmful to the environment. Natural skin care products help reduce the risk of pollution and conserve resources.
4. Promote Sustainability: Natural skin care products often use plant-based ingredients, which are more sustainable than synthetic ingredients. Furthermore, many natural skin care companies source ingredients from local, organic farms, and use recyclable containers and packaging. This helps to promote sustainability and reduce your eco-footprint.
5. Supporting Cruelty-Free: Many natural skin care companies only use ingredients that have not been tested on animals, which is beneficial for animal welfare. Natural skin care products that are certified cruelty-free are helping to create a more ethical industry.