Amazon has an amazing range of beauty and skincare products, from luxury to drugstore favourites. Here are our top 5 Amazon products that are worth trying now to keep your skin looking and feeling its best:
1. Pixi Glow Tonic
Pixi Glow Tonic, described by beauty experts as ‘spanning skintone, shrinking pores and refreshing the complexion’, is a must-have in your skincare regime. Formulated with 5% glycolic acid, it helps to tone, firm and clarify skin for a brighter and smoother complexion.
Plus, it’s incredibly affordable and you can easily get your hands on it on Amazon.
2. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser
La Roche-Posay’s Toleriane Purifying Cleanser is an all-in-one cleanser that is gentle enough for even the most sensitive of skin types. This cleanser is formulated with niacinamide and glycerin to remove dirt and impurities while providing hydration and soothing any redness or irritation. It’s also free of fragrance, parabens and soap.
3. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
The Ordinary’s Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a staple for those looking for clear, glowing skin. This serum helps to regulate and minimize oil production, minimize the appearance of pores, and reduce redness and irritation. It’s a great drugstore option that you can find on Amazon.
4. Vichy Mineral 89
Mineral 89 is one of Vichy’s best selling products, and for good reason. This lightweight moisturizer is packed with 15 mineral-rich ingredients, as well as hyaluronic acid, to boost hydration and protect skin from external aggressors. It’s also free of parabens, oil and alcohol.
5. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
CeraVe’s Hydrating Cleanser is a great choice for sensitive skin types. Its non-irritating, soap-free formula gently removes dirt, oil and makeup while providing long-lasting hydration. This cleanser is also formulated with ceramides and hyaluronic acid to strengthen and restore the protective skin barrier.
From luxury skincare to drugstore favourites, Amazon has all the products you need to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy. Try these 5 products today and you won’t regret it!
What are the best Amazon beauty products for a drugstore skincare routine?
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: This oil-free cleanser is designed to powerful yet gentle on the skin and can help fight breakouts.
2. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads: These cleansing pads gently exfoliate away dirt and oil, and help even skin tone and texture.
3. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion: This moisturizing lotion helps replenish and retain skin’s natural protective moisture barrier.
4. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Sunscreen SPF 60: This sunscreen offers advanced broad-spectrum UV protection from UVA and UVB rays.
5. Burt’s Bees Hydrating Facial Cleanser with Cotton Extract: This gentle cleanser helps to remove dirt and makeup without stripping your skin of essential moisture.
6. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub: This scrub contains natural green tea leaf extract to help clear skin of blackheads and other impurities.
7. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser: This gentle and non-irritating cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
8. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Triple Power Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 30: This day moisturizer helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles, firmness, and radiance.
9. Differin Daily Deep Cleanser: This deep-cleansing, acne-fighting face wash utilizes 2% salicylic acid to penetrate pores, remove oil and dirt, and prevent future breakouts.
What drugstore products are comparable to Amazon beauty products?
Drugstore products that are comparable to Amazon beauty products include e.l.f. Cosmetics, Maybelline New York, L’Oreal Paris, NYX Professional Makeup, Revlon, Neutrogena, CoverGirl, and Garnier. These brands offer comparable face makeup, eye makeup, lip makeup, hair care, and skin care products. Additionally, these brands manufacture products for all skin types, making it easy to find the perfect product for your skin type.
What are the best drugstore dupes for Amazon beauty products?
1) Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel – a great dupe for the La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Gel.
2) L’Oréal Soothing Milk Cleanser – a great dupe for the CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser.
3) Maybelline Baby Skin Insta-Blur Primer – a great dupe for the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.
4) Revlon Nearly Naked Powder – a great dupe for the BareMinerals Original Foundation.
5) Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer – a great dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
6) Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – a great dupe for the benefit Roller Lash Mascara.
7) Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes – a great dupe for the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.
8) Wet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighting Powder – a great dupe for the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter.
What are some of the top dupes for Amazon-exclusive beauty products?
1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine for Amazon-Exclusive Lip Luster – Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain
2. Amazon-Exclusive Beautyblender PRO Artist Sponge – Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
3. Amazon-Exclusive Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
4. Amazon-Exclusive Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon – Maybelline New York Color Sensational Vivid Matte Lipstick
5. Amazon-Exclusive Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – Milani Baked Blush
6. Amazon-Exclusive Tarte Maracuja Oil – Maison Lambert Organic Maracuja Oil
7. Amazon-Exclusive Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
8. Amazon-Exclusive Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil – NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Illuminator
9. Amazon-Exclusive Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream
10. Amazon-Exclusive bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel – NYX Professional Makeup BB Cream