Having a perfect complexion is something many of us aspire to. Fortunately, you don’t need to break the bank to keep your skin looking great. Here are some simple, affordable beauty routines that will help you to achieve a flawless complexion:
1. Invest in a Good Cleanser
One of the most important steps in any beauty routine is cleansing, and you don’t need to spend lots of money to get a good cleanser. Look for one that is specifically designed for your skin type, as this will help to ensure it is gentle enough not to cause irritation.
2. Use an Exfoliating Scrub
Exfoliating your skin is key to removing dead skin cells, keeping it looking fresh. You can find affordable scrubs in most drugstores, and once or twice a week is enough for most people. Just remember not to overdo it, as this can damage the skin.
3. Use a Moisturizer
Moisturizing is essential for healthy looking skin, so it’s worth investing in a good one. Look for a product that is formulated to work with your skin type and don’t forget to use sunscreen if you’re going to be out in the sun.
4. Drink Lots Of Water
Staying hydrated is key to having healthy looking skin, so make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day. If you don’t like the taste of plain water, try adding some lemon or cucumber slices to give it a bit of flavor.
5. Follow A Healthy Diet
Eating a nutritious diet is essential for having a healthy complexion. Be sure to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and lean proteins and cut back on sugar and processed foods.
These simple tips will help you to get the flawless complexion you’re looking for – without breaking the bank. Try them and you’ll be amazed at the results!
What are the best budget friendly skincare products?
1. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
2. The Ordinary Niacinamdie + Zinc
3. Neutrogena Hydrating Facial Cleanser
4. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
5. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
6. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
7. Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner
8. Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream
9. Bliss High Intensity 24 Blissolutions
10. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
What are the best drugstore skincare products?
1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
3. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Caring Wash
4. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
5. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
6. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Moisturizer
7. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream
8. RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Facial Filler
9. Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Acne Care
10. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
What are the top rated drugstore skincare products?
1. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
3. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
4. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
5. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment Cream
6. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
7. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
8. RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Night Cream
9. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser
10. RoC Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Crème
What are the best drugstore skincare products for oily skin?
1. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser
3. Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer
4. Bioré Witch Hazel Mattifying Toner
5. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion
6. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment
7. Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
8. e.l.f. Pore Refining Brush and Mask Tool
9. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-On Mask
10. Aveeno Clear Complexion Blemish Treatment Daily Moisturizer
What are the best drugstore face washes for oily skin?
1. Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash
2. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream
3. Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4. Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Oil Free Facial Cleanser
5. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
6. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
7. Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
8. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying
9. Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Illuminating Facial Cleanser
10. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
What are the best face washes for oily skin at Sephora?
1. Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer Purifying Face Wash
2. Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam
3. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
4. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser
5. GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-To-Foam Cleanser
6. Murad Clarifying Cleanser
7. Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser
8. Algenist ALIVE Prebiotic Balancing Cleanser
9. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
10. Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
What face wash do Sephora employees recommend for oily skin?
Sephora employees typically recommend cleansers with ingredients such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or tea tree oil for oily skin. Some of the face washes that Sephora employees especially like include Clinique’s Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula, Murad Oil-Control Mattifier, and Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser.